FCT’s flagship natural gas kiln burner, endorsed by the USA EPA as best in-class natural gas burner technology.
Rotary kiln for all industries (cement, lime, iron-ore, kaolin, etc.)
- Primary fuel: natural gas
- Multi-fuel capability: Can be used in combination with solid, liquid and alternative fuels
- 5% primary air requirement
- Channels for pilot ignitor and flame sensor
- High temperature stainless steel faceplates; optional ceramic coating for additional protection
- Technology unique to FCT
- Increases gas flame radiation:
- Reduces specific fuel use,
- Lowest possible NOx
- Wide flame adjustment, using only gas, for great control of heat release
- Low primary air requirement
- High turndown, no warm up burner required
- Long life face plates, minimal maintenance costs
- Improved product quality and throughput
Read Gyro Therm Burner case studies
Here you can clearly see the precessing jet in action.
Watch the movement of the flame generating radiance like no other burner can.
This kiln is now using 7.3% less fuel with an increase of 8.4% production
Dual Fuel (Coal & Gas) slow motion video to
show the precessing action of the burner
Initial warm up gas flame in a cold kiln
Gas flame 10h into warm up