Rotary kiln burners for the cement industry
- Primary fuel: coal and petcoke
- Multi-fuel capability: can be used in combination with all fuels particularly alternate fuels:
- Liquids: solvents, oils, etc.
- Solids: RDF, sewage sludge, rice husks, etc.
- Firing capacities from small (10MW) to largest-scale (+150MW)
- Channels for pilot ignitor and flame sensor
- High temperature stainless steel faceplates; optional ceramic coating for additional protection
- Two easy operating modes:
- Low NOx ‘Standard Mode’
- ‘Boost Mode’ for firing high levels of alternative and low calorific fuels
- Flexibility to quickly switch between fuel types without impacting productivity
- No moving parts for precise primary air injection and smooth operation
- Low primary air requirement
- Long life faceplates, minimal maintenance costs